Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treat






















This year we took the kids out trick-or-treating around our neighborhood before we headed to our church. This was the first year in 4 years that Elise was not a Princess, but Ella made up for that. Easton was stuck with the Eeyore costume this year. I think he wore it well. We only stayed at our Trunk-or-Treat for about 30 mins. this year. It was sorta lame. I was really disappointed. Now just watch I will probably get called to the Activities Committee just because I wrote that. Good thing we're moving soon. We hurried and handed out our candy and then jetted. Corbin took the girls out again in our neighborhood after dinner. Corbin's mom had to dress up for work and she ended up winning 1st prize ($200 Smith's gift cert.) for her dead Beauty Queen costume. You ROCK Grandma!

1 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I am glad you found the witch costume. Your kids look so cute. Im glad you had a fun Halloween. I want to talk to you soon.
Love ya
Trista