Thursday, February 5, 2009

Father-Daughter Dance






Last Friday was the Father Daughter dance at Elise's school. On the way home from picking Elise up from school she asked me if she needed to take a shower. I told her that I thought it was okay if she didn't since she had taken one the night before. After dinner she told me that she was going to go take a shower so that she would smell good for Daddy. So cute! She was very excited for her date. She came to me already dressed and asked me to curl her hair. Then we took lots of pictures. I love how supportive Ella and Easton were being for not being able to go to they were really happy for Elise. I tool Ella and Easton to Logan's game so that we would have something to do while Elise and Daddy were dancing the night away. After they got home I asked Elise if she had fun. She said "Mom it was awesome they had a chocolate fountain and a guy singing."

2 comments:

Ryan and Robyn said...

+elise is getting more beautiful every day. i love you so much,elise. from your grandma las vegas

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

look at how BEAUTIFUL elise is! she has one cool daddy.