Thursday, October 1, 2009

Easton turns 3!






I hope you haven't given up on me since it has been 5 months since I updated our blog! We have been having just too much fun with trips to Vegas & Utah, visits from Grandma's, and lots of other fun things in between! So I have decided to just start from the last couple of fun things that we have done starting with Easton turning 3! This was such a bitter sweet day for me. Easton is our baby and short of a miracle will most likely be our last child, so when this day arrived I was a little sad. We took Easton out for dinner to Red Robin on his actual Birthday, just the family and gave him a couple of little gifts from the girls: pez dispensers, a slinky, and silly puddy, these are his favorite little toys. On Saturday my Mom came. Corbin took the kids to a movie so that we could get his "new" car bed all set up in his room, then surprise him when they got home. We found the bed on Craig's list and he was SO excited! He loves it and hasn't fallen out once, which was the whole reason for getting him a toddler bed. On Sunday we had some family and friends over for a BBQ, presents, and a cars cake! It was so fun to celebrate Easton! Most days he drives me a little crazy, especially since he has been potty training, knock on wood, no accidents for 2 days! But I am so in love with him. He is such a sweet little boy and many times during the day he is giving me kisses and telling me that he loves me. So Happy Birthday to my little Man!!!

1 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

My goodness, he looks so grown up!! Happy Birthday Easton! and WELCOME back to the blogging world Gail!!