Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grandma











A visit with my Grandma is always a must when we visit Vegas. It makes me a little sad to think that we moved to CO right after she moved back to Las Vegas. I was looking forward to my kids being around their Great Grandmother a little bit. My Grandma and I have lived together a couple of times throughout my 33 years...once when I was 5 and she was living in Hawaii. I went to visit and loved it so much that I ended up staying and starting Kindergarten there. I have the BEST memories growing up in "Paradise". I remember walking to school in my bathing suit, a pair of shorts, and my flip flops and then going right to the beach after school, everyday! We also lived together later in life when Corbin and I were dating. It was so good seeing her again. She has been in and out of the hospital and to see her healthy is such a blessing. I truly cherish these short little visits and make sure to take pictures!

0 comments: