Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's Potty Time




I was trying to put it off for as long as possible, but Ella came up to me yesterday with her diaper in her hand and said, "I don't want to wear this, I want to wear undies". So I have finally decided that it was time to potty train her or maybe she decided. I was hoping that we could wait until after we moved, but this is probably a good time. Anyways, she has already peed in her pants three times today, but on the positive side she has gone on the potty twice already and is very excited about getting m&m's as her reward. This morning as I was saying my morning prayers I asked for patience with her as we go on this adventure together. I hope it will be short. I have opted out of the toddler potty and pull-ups. Both of which I feel just pro long the process. Right now I am giving her a lot to drink and taking her to the potty every 30 minutes. I hope this works!

2 comments:

JENNIE! said...

Good Luck Gail! So far with Kate, I have failed miserably :)... I'll just have to keep trying!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

IT sounds like you are doing great! I think it is so much easier the second time around. I love that you prayed to have Heavenly Fathers help. He really does want us to go to him with everything! you are a great example. Ella is a little doll!