Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Cuteness





































Just some random cute things the kiddos have been up to lately. We have been turning Easton's highchair to face the window lately so he can watch the workers build the park across the street. He just sits there and points and babbles. I came downstairs yesterday to put Ella down for a nap and I found a sleeping Snow White. My mom bought the kids this horse and Elise put Easton on it the other day and he just couldn't resist giving it a hug. I caught Elise and Ella snuggling under a blanket tonight watching Hannah Montana together. I have been thinking lately about how fast it seems like these times are flying by. I think one of the biggest challenges in life is to enjoy whatever "season" you are in in your life. I really don't want this part to end. I love my kids these ages. They teach me so much about what is really important in life and I have been enjoying them so much lately. I really think that this move has helped me to slow down. The pace of life is just more easy going here. I just don't want to wake up one day and feel like I missed something. I am so grateful to be a stay at home Mom. It's the best job in the world. I love you Elise, Ella, and Easton!!!

1 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Your kids are adorable and you are such a great mom and person! I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. You are such a blessing to my life!