Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween decorating.


Last year when we went to Disneyland around Halloween time I got inspired by how they decorate the park. There is this one spot in particular called "Woody's Round Up," where they put on a little show and the kids can decorate a cookie and color a Halloween picture. They also have a petting zoo, but last year I took tons of pictures of the decor. This morning I got inspired again and decided that I would decorate our front porch. I think it turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Much fancier than our front porch..you go, mama!!! I yet need to pull out Halloween stuff for the inside, along w/put away all the other stuff that's needed to go back into those tubby things for about the last 6 mos. (i.e. outgrown kid clothes). My least favorite thing to do w/little fingers all around me!

Where have you been? Are you guys doing alright??

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i think this turned out way cute. you inspired me to decorate for halloween. i never decorate for halloween.