Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Disney Christmas

I have to admit at first I wasn't sure I was excited to spend Christmas in a hotel room. When Corbin's Dad called to say that they wanted us to wait, we usually go in October, because they didn't want to miss our annual Disneyland trip I remember saying "are you sure you want to go at Christmas time"? But now looking back it was perfect. We even brought a little tree that we decorated with princess lights and bows I use to put in the girls hair and we did read the story of Christ's birth from the scriptures on Christmas Eve. The weather was a little rainy and cold, but we weren't going to let that stop us from have a wonderful time together. There are just too many memories to share, but Ella meeting Ariel was a highlight as well as Easton having a full conversation with Peter Pan. We had so much fun meeting all the characters and even got to see Santa and Mrs. Clause. The park was decorated beautifully. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the castle at night, it was amazing. My favorite part of the whole trip was when we were walking out of the park on Christmas Eve and all the Characters were lined up where you get on the train and were waving goodnight to us and wishing us a Merry Christmas. It was one of those moments I will never forget. Thank you to Mom and Dad who were so helpful with the kids and to my 3 little ones, seeing Disneyland through your eyes is magical.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I've been waiting for pics. of your disneyland trip. I knew Rob and Ry would be with you. Looks like you guys had a great time.

you have been a busy little bee. Moving and all.

Hope you are all settled.
miss you guys luv ya sue

Unknown said...

Looks like the happiest place on earth! all the pictures are great! Seriously Gale your kids are gorgeous! If our are half as cute I'll be happy! :)

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!! i love the disneyland pictures. i think my fav. is the one of the kids watching the parade. or the one of ella and easton on the surf board. no...i think it's the one of the 3 of them waiting in line by that gate...SO MANY TO CHOSE FROM! i love them all. it was nice talking to ya! as always i miss ya!