Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Holiday Recap













We've been a little busy to say the least here at the Smith house, but we have had so much fun the last couple of months I thought I would do a little recap. Thanksgiving was a blast. My mom came from Grand Junction, my sister Amber traveled from Kansas, Corbin's parents came from Las Vegas, and of course Landin, Jazmin, and Lindsay all came from BYU to the Smith house in Littleton. We had a wonderful dinner then we all gathered around the piano and sung Christmas songs. It was right out of a movie and one of the nicest Thanksgivings we have ever had. It made me very thankful for the Gospel which is the reason I am part of the family I am. It was so fun to just hang out as a family. Later that night all the girls went to see the "Twilight" movie.

0 comments: