Friday, March 5, 2010

Ella's Birthday Party!





I forgot to post the pictures from Ella's Princess/Strawberry Shortcake birthday party! This was Ella's first time having friends over for her birthday and she couldn't decide on a theme, so we did both! We sent out Strawberry Shortcake invites and asked all the girls to wear a princess dress. They all looked so adorable when they arrived. For some reason I didn't realize that Corbin would probably be working when I scheduled the party so it was just me! Thank goodness for Elise! She was such a huge help! While I painted the girls nails, Elise put on their choice of lip gloss. She was a life saver that day and she loved being able to be so helpful! She even did the video camera so I could take pictures! After the make-up session we did a little craft and ate cake! Ella just wanted a pink cake! Easy enough for me! The girls also danced to Princess music and Ella opened presents! Boy does she have some nice friends, she sure did get spoiled! All in all it was a fun day and most importantly the girls had fun and I survived!

1 comments:

Ryan and Robyn said...

oh ella. you are so beautiful. i just love you. wish i could have been there. you are so special.love grandma robyn