Friday, March 5, 2010

Sock Hop!






Last weekend was our stake Daddy/Daughter dance with a Sock Hop theme. I enlisted the help of my Mom to make Elise's poodle skirt. I remember my Mom making one for my when I was in 7th grade. Elise looked so cute! I made Corbin wear his Letterman's jacket which I'm sure he only did for pictures, but I think it made him look much cooler! Later when I was looking at the pictures I looked at Corbin and thought "I totally would have dated him in High School"! What a hottie!!! At the dance the Dad's painted their daughters nails and they learned the hand jive. Then they hula hooped the night away!

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

She looks so cute!! What a great idea for a Daddy/Daughter night :)

CJMsquared+6 said...

How cute is she!?! I always loved the Daddy-Daughter dates when I was growing up!! Love Corbin's Green Valley HS jacket!! Cracks me up!

Ryan and Robyn said...

ahhhhh,how cute is she...i just love them both...hope it was fun.corbin...i am so proud of the father you have become....mom