Friday, December 21, 2007

Fantasy Fudge
















I have only one thing that I bake at Christmas time and that is fudge. Elise was a huge help this year. And by help I mean she licked everything. Oh I take that back she did do lots of stirring too! I feel like this time is very special between Elise and I because it's the only time of day we get to be alone when the little ones are napping and I know it's not going to last very much longer especially since she will be in school all day soon. I hope that she will remember these little moments that we shared together. I hope that when she is older she will tell people that she remembers making fudge with her Mom at Christmas time. The Fantasy Fudge recipe I use is on the back of the Marshmallow creme jar. Just in case you would like to make a memory too!

1 comments:

Katherine said...

Such cute pictures. I remember the fudge my grandpa used to make, so I think Elise will be remembering your time together.