Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wedding Weekend









































































































































It was quite the wedding weekend for us as Corbin's youngest brother Jordan got married on the 7th. It was so great to see so much family especially Corbin's oldest brother, Ryan and his family that traveled from Florida. We were happy to find out that his wife Shayndel is expecting baby #3, a boy due in April. Thursday night was the rehearsal dinner at the Claim Jumper where Jaimee presented all the bridesmaids with beautiful neckaces and then Friday was The Crazy Wedding Day. Our whole family was in the wedding. Corbin and I were both in the wedding party and Elise and Ella were flower girls and Easton was a ring bearer. You are not going to believe that I didn't take any pictures. Hopefully we will be getting some soon from Uncle Jim who was the photographer. There are a couple pictures of the girls getting ready. Elise's hair turned out so cute. Can you believe that in 6 years I've never curled it! On Saturday we got together at Corbin's parents club house and had a nice dinner and just hung out with the rest of the family. Ryan and his family didn't have to leave until Tuesday so there are a bunch of pictures of all the cousins. Grandma was in heaven having ALL 5 of her grandkids together. I am so excited that Jaimee is now a part of our family. I have to say that I have been so lucky with my sister-in-laws. I love them both!

0 comments: