Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Corbin











I once heard someone say that there are three answers to prayer: Yes, not yet, and I have something better in mind. Meeting Corbin was Heavenly Father letting me know that he had something better in mind for me. He is a man that puts God and family first. He takes pride in providing for his family. He always does what I want to do. He is quiet and patient and kind. He has done everything that has been expected of him and he absolutley adores his parents. He his smart and funny and dare I say Sexy (sorry Mom and Dad and Mom). I still get excited when he walks through the door everyday. He is my best friend, my biggest fan, and my eternal companion. After 10 years of marriage it just keeps getting better. His birthday is very important to me, because if he had never been born I would never had known love.
We had a nice dinner at home tonight to honor Corbin. And just so you know his favorite cake is white cake with white icing. So we made him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. This goes back to that part where he always does what I want. :) The girls did a great job decorating it and I wasn't too shabby with the writing I must say. Living in Denver has taught us some things and one of those things is that you are in Bronco Country, so we bought him a nice warm sweatshirt that he can wear the next time he has to shovel the driveway. We love you honey & Daddy!!!

1 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Wonderful tribute to Corbin. He is definately a great guy. I love the whole cake thing. That is a nice thing that he does what you want. Less arguments for sure :).