Friday, February 29, 2008

I got tagged!

I got tagged by my friend Bernice a week ago. So here goes...

Ten Years Ago...Ten years ago Corbin and I had been married for 6 months! We were living in Las Vegas in our first little apartment in Green Valley. He had just started his first semester at UNLV and I was working as an Admin. Asst. at Bank of America.

5 Things on my To Do List today...1) Take a shower, 2) Light cleaning (My Mom and Sister are coming to visit this weekend), 3) Read my scriptures, 4) Work on Ella's scrapbook, & 5) Watch American Idol.

Bad Habits...Not exercising (My friend Amber and I just started walking in the mornings this week, so hopefully I will stay consistent), Biting my nails, flossing (I've been doing better though, after I watched Oprah and heard Dr. Oz say that flossing adds 3-5 years to your life!), drinking too much soda (I crave Cherry Coke).

Jobs I've Had...Just for Feet @ the Forum Shops, Wicks n' Sticks, Rite Aid, Bank of America, & Carter's.

5 Things People don't know about Me...This is hard, I'm a pretty open book. 1) I'm very organized. I do Corbin and my laundry on Mondays the kids on Tuesday. I make out my shopping list on Tuesday and go shopping Wednesday night. I clean my house in zones. One zone for each day every other week. I change the sheets on the beds every Friday. 2)I would rather go to Disneyland than any where else in the world. I love taking my kids to Disneyland! 3)I'm a Reality show junkie. I love watching American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Real world/Road Rules challenge, and my favorite The Amazing Race. 4)I eat chocolate every day. I have it hidden all over the house and when I'm starting to get flustered or stressed I just grab a few chocolate covered raisins. I hide Kit Kat's in my dresser drawers and chocolate chips in the fridge. It's my drug of choice. 5)The only thing I ever really wanted to be besides an astronaut and an archaeologist was a stay at home mom, even before I was a member of the church.

1 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i think you, me, and maribeth should go on amazing race. how cool would that be. i didn't know you wanted to be an astronaut. and how do you eat all that chocolate and stay so thin. you make me sick.love ya