Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer Lovin'...had me a blast...

We have had too much fun this summer. We have left the house everyday to go somewhere and have tried to soak up every minute of this summer. And I think we were pretty successful. Most Mondays and Wednesday we went to our community pool at the Grange. On Tuesdays we headed to the Library for story time and then to a local park for a picnic lunch and most Fridays we visited our new fav park, Civic green park in Highlands Ranch. We also spent a day at H2O'Brien park in Parker. Or some days when we needed to stay closer to home we would head over to our little neighborhood park. We have never spent so much time outside in one summer. In fact we went through 2 bottles of sunscreen and about 4 bottles of the spray sunscreen this summer. Usually I end up throwing away sunscreen. I'm glad that I am ending this summer feeling like we took advantage of the great weather because don't get me wrong I KNOW what's coming. It's already starting to feel cooler.

0 comments: