Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanks Amber



It was so fun celebrating my Mom's birthday. Can you believe my Mom is going to be 60 next year. I think she still looks so young. On Friday night we went and saw "Mama Mia". My Mom had already seen it twice, but wanted to see it again with me and Amber. Both my Mom and Amber left on Sunday after church. It was so great to have time with both of them. I really appreciate the time that we get to spend together now that we don't live near that much family. I can't wait until we can do it again. Amber you are welcome anytime. We love having you!

2 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

wow i can't believe that's the same little girl that use to follow us around. i'm so glad you guys had so much fun. your mom looks great!!!!

Katherine said...

Sorry to treat your comment box as an email.
I got your request for preschool info on my blog and tried to email you, but the email address I used for you was sent back to me. That happened back in June when I emailed our baby announcement out and I've forgotten to get an updated email address from you.
Shoot me an email and then I'll have your current address and will get the preschool info to you.