Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girl Time





On Sunday we packed up the car once again and followed Dad to Las Vegas. After a quick hello to Mom I headed to the Mandalay Bay to meet my girlfriends. I didn't get there until late, but that didn't stop us from staying up until 5 in the morning laughing and talking. The next morning we woke up and went shopping of course, followed by lunch poolside. Then we just chilled by the pool for the rest of the day. It was paradise. The perfect break I needed after spending 17 hours driving in the car with my kiddos. I just kept thinking that I have the best friends. I just left Trista in Utah and now I'm here with Maribeth, Bernice, & Heather. Lucky girl!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Arent those days the best!!! its always so fun to get with the girls again! you guys have a great time!!!! will you be back before we go back to Utah???

Brittany said...

You're a bloggin' maniac! I love it! We may need to go to rehab soon though...

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

love love love that day and i can't wait till we do it again!!!!!!!