Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chuck E Cheese






Finally Corbin arrived at the tail end of our vacation to Las Vegas. When he got there we celebrated Elise's graduation from Kindergarten with dinner and games at Chuck E. Cheese of course. I actually like their pizza, it's pretty good. Elise loved getting as many tickets as she could. Ella loved the slide of all things. and Easton was way into skeet ball. Don't you just love how he climbed up and put the ball in himself. Such a boy thing to do. We had a blast eating pizza, playing games, and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comments:

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Fun Pictures, Gail!! Ryan keeps begging me to go to Chuck E Cheese like he's one of the kids or something. I keep refusing, saying it's not even good pizza (I don't really remember, but that was just my excuse). I can't let him see this post!!!

You guys did so much fun stuff, I love all these pictures. We went to a place like Pump It Up recently & I agree, a nice escape from the heat!

Thanks for posting all the fun stuff you guys have been up to! It makes us feel like we're closer to you all. The kids love seeing the pix of their cousins!