Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!




It's my Mom's birthday today and she is on her way here right now to spend the weekend with us and I am so excited. She wants to go to the Zoo so that is where we are going when she gets here. I love my Mom. We have a great relationship that I am so grateful for. We talk on the phone every day when she is on her way home from work. I have to say that one of my Mom's best attributes is how she has kept our family together through some very difficult times. Now that I am a mom I look back and realize how much my Mom sacrificed for me and my sisters and brother. She always put us first. She is a get up and go person. She loves to throw everyone in the car and just drive some where just so that we could say that we had been there. She took us to Disneyland every year usually by herself. Something I would never try to attempt with even 3 kids. She has raised 4 pretty great kids and 1 really great one (ha ha just kidding). The picture below is of me and my Mom and Corbin when we went to the Temple to do my Dad's work and for my parents to be sealed and for me to be sealed to my parents. This was a great day. I love you Mom and hope you have a great birthday today and feel honored that you would choose to spend it with us!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

2 in one day!?! you ARE a blogging queen!! i'm impressed...

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Gails mom...You have a wonderful daughter..

I'm so happy for your family to be sealed..What a special moment for you to share with us.

I loved that tent you put over Eastons bed..You clever mom.