Friday, August 22, 2008

Saved the best for last







It was so great to hang out with my two best friends in Vegas, Maribeth and Bernice while we were there. This has been a hard move on the three of us. We have known each other for almost 16 years. We have laughed together, cried together, celebrated together and mourned together. We have certainly been through ups and downs together. These are the girls that know me inside and out and still love me. It has been so great to see each other learn and grow and see our testimonies of the Gospel grow too. My life has been so richly blessed because I have the privilege of just knowing Maribeth and Bernice not to mention that I get to count them has two of my closest friends. Oh how I miss you two. It was so fun to get together with all of our crazy kids and husbands. We just love hanging out and talking and watching the kids play and being together!

1 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

why why oh why did you do that!!!!!!!! i love you and i don't tell you often enough. thanks for being you and for being such big part of my crazy life. miss you guys!