Friday, August 1, 2008

You have got to be kidding me





Okay people if you are following along you know that Ella = accident. I was up stairs today getting ready and I hear Ella start crying. Easton is down for a nap and Elise is watching "Hannah Montana". She starts to come up stairs trying to tell me what happened while still crying and finally she says that she hurt her chin. I tell her to look up and she is bleeding from her cut that she got a month ago while we were at the car wash before we left on our vacation. I asked her to tell me what happened and apparently she was sitting, yes I said sitting in her little chair and fell out onto a toy and hit her chin in the exact same spot. You have got to be kidding me.
I forgot to mention that a couple of days ago a lady in our ward came over to borrow some baby things because they were going camping and I went up stairs to grab something for her and when I came back down she was consoling Ella. We have a couple of open house signs in our garage that are pretty heavy and they fell on Ella. They hit her right above her knee and then scrapped down her shin. This poor child. I'm seriously thinking about taking her to the dr. and having her looked over.The worst part is, is that if you know Ella she has the sweetest most loving personality. I feel so bad when she gets hurt and it seriously happens everyday. What a sweetheart.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That crib tent thing is hilarious- i've never seen those! great idea. and poor ella ... again! she's darling.

Unknown said...

poor ella! she is such a strong little girl!