Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pump It Up

Okay I know all these vacation blogs are getting boring, but I promise we are almost done. Plus Grandma Smith would kill me if I didn't get all the highlights on here. The kids and I met up with my friend Christine and her three girls Taylor, Rylee, and Lauren at Pump It Up while still in Vegas. It was a great way to beat the heat and the kids had so much fun. Easton was pretty funny. He kept getting stuck in the bounce house and the little girl that worked there kept having to rescue him. I was pretty impressed when he was able to climb up the ladder all by himself and go down the slide. It was pretty steep. Afterwards we went to lunch at Baja Fresh. MMMM. Then we went over to our old neighborhood and visted with our neighbor Rachel and her little boy Caleb. We really packed it in, but it was a fun day to see our old friends.

0 comments: