Monday, April 27, 2009

My 3 Wishes. By Elise


I just had to share this. I thought it was so cute. This is a writing assignment that Elise had at school. 1. I wish my home was so clen. What? Do we live in the same house? Do you not know your own mother? I can assure you that our house is clean. So of course I asked her about it. "What do you mean you wish our house was so clean?" And she responded with, "well you know there are stains on the couch." and I responded with, "yea from you". Too funny. 2. I wish I had a big screen tv in my room. She must be her father's daughter. Not only does she want a tv she wants a "big screen". 3. I wish my Grandma livd with me. This was the only one that didn't surprise me. Elise is a Grandma's girl at heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha that;s too cute and funny!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

that's so funny! my thoughts were the same. at first i thought, did she mean i wish my house wasn't so clean.(i know your a clean freak, like me)i love number 2. way toooo cute.