Friday, April 3, 2009

UT Trip






A couple of weeks ago we traveled to UT. for Corbin's Grandpa's funeral. On Friday we took the kids to Gateway Children's Museum to pass the time while we were waiting for the rest of the family to arrive. I didn't take many pictures of the weekend, it felt kinda weird to be taking pictures. The funeral was very nice. After the graveside ceremony we went back to the church for lunch. I love the way the Relief Society works. To have complete strangers feeding you was so nice. The food was really good and it just strengthened my testimony of the Relief Society and of giving service. It was a long day and it was just nice to sit down and talk and not have to worry about what to eat. I took this picture of Jazmin and Easton because I thought it was so cute the way they matched. Anyway, Saturday night I took Elise over to my dear friend Trista's house so that she could spend the night at Brynlee's. It was so good to see Trista and I was so happy that Elise got to see her friend. We both really miss our sweet friends. I also came away from the weekend feeling so grateful for the family that I married into. I really hit the jackpot. They are so fun to be with and I always go away with a greater knowledge of the Gospel from the amazing examples that they are in my life. I just click with all of Corbin's cousins. I could seriously just sit and talk with them for hours. Which is what we did when we weren't playing "Dancing with the Stars", on Wii. Now those would have been good pictures.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so fun to see you guys that weekend! yay for green and blue Easton! :)