Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter Cont. & Dress Up
















My Mom was here visiting for the weekend and was finally able to give the kids their Easter gifts. Elise is really into Littlest Pet Shop right now so she was very excited. Ella has been asking for a Wedding Barbie since her Birthday, so my Mom was right on the money with that one and Easton was very happy with his fire engine. We took the kids to the Children's Museum on Saturday and they had a blast. I accidentally left my camera at home. I know. I think that is only the second time I've ever done that. But I was actually thankful because we have pictures of the kids at the museum already and it really allowed me to just enjoy them instead of trying to take a bunch of cute pictures. Saturday night Corbin was at the priesthood session so my Mom and I took the kids over to the Outlet Mall and walked around. Thanks for coming to visit Mom. We had a really fun time with you and can't wait until you can come back. I posted a few pictures of the kids playing dress up. When Corbin's parents came for Easter they brought the kids their play kitchen that they got for Christmas a couple of years ago and they have not stopped playing with it. I love to sit on the bottom of the stairs and put my "order" in and watch them make me all kinds of "yummy", things. Even Easton will bring me food and say "mmmmm", with me. Easton is so funny. He loves to dress up with all of the girls stuff. Yesterday he put every necklace he could find on and then found a crown and put that on too. Ella was trying to help him complete the look with a purse. My poor son. It's a good thing they come into this world being who they are. He really is ALL boy!

0 comments: