Thursday, April 10, 2008

Your Perspective.




It may be Spring where you live, but this is Spring in Colorado! This is what we woke up to this morning. April is the 3rd snowiest month in Colorado. Poor Elise. She is so sick of it being cold. She begs me to wear short sleeves everyday. I don't know what we are going to do next year when we have 6 months of this. Most people by now are probably sick of it too, but that depends on your perspective. In November of 2007 when we still lived in Las Vegas, our Bishop faithfully read a letter sent directly from the First Presidency to the residents in Nevada. They asked us to fast and pray for snow in the Rockies to help ease the drought situation in the west. So when I wake up and see this or when I hear the weather man talk about how this has been one of the snowiest winters on record I silently offer thanks to my Father in Heaven for acknowledging our fast and answering our prayers.

1 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i say you just come back home. that will end your dilema with elise. see....problem solved;)