Friday, April 4, 2008

Mornings Like These...






I love mornings like these. Easton was so happy playing in the bath this morning and I thought it was so cute of Ella to be playing with her barbies while wearing a princess dress. I was busy with my morning chores, but I took the time to stop and just watch them and listen to them playing in their own little worlds. I just want to soak up these moments when they are all under my roof at one time. Before they become teenagers and life gets complicated. I wish I could just bottle up their innocence and pull it out whenever life gets crazy. I know these times are flying by and I will miss having them these ages.


5 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i still can't get over how much they've grown in the past few months. time does fly by way toooooooo fast. ella looks so cute!

Unknown said...

How fun! I love when my kids are in the tub! good clean fun ... most of the time. I love barbies!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

mornings like those are heaven. The best thing in the world is when your kids wake up in a good mood and they are happy in the morning and they play well. It makes the whole day better!

Joe and Marci said...

Hi guys! Sue gave us your blog address, so I thought I would check it out. Your kids are so darling, hopefully we can stay caught up with each other this way!

Liz and Jake said...

Hey Gail and Corby-

Sue gave us your blog address and I thought I would check it out. Your family is so cute,I can't believe how big they are getting!


Keep in touch

Liz and Jake