Saturday, July 26, 2008

1st grade here we come





Before we left on our vacation we attended Elise's Kindergarten graduation. She loved her teacher, Mrs. Emmons. She did such a great job making friends in the middle of the school year. Of course the two blonde's hit it off right away and Elise and Rylee have had so much fun playing together and having sleep overs. I was really worried about how she would do moving in the middle of the year, but she did great! We really enjoyed watching their little presentation on what they learned this year. She is very excited to start 1st grade. Although I think I'm going to have a harder time with her being gone all day. But we don't need to think about that for a few more weeks. She is going to a brand new school next year called Clear Sky right down the street from us and she has already gotten a letter from her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Sweeny. So 1st grade here we come!

2 comments:

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

SUPER cute pictures of Elise & the kids too! Looks like a great park you found! Glad you guys are back & had such a good time on your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it & see the pictures! You've been doing lots of fun things this summer! Can't believe you'll have a 1st grader...wow..time has gone fast these last 6-7 yrs.!

tristaprince said...

I am sad that they are going to be gone all day. I am dreading first grade. I keep thinking about you all the time. How are you? Were you glad to be home from your trip? Can you e-mail me some pics so I can post them. Love ya