Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're still here

We got home from our 3 week adventure last Tuesday about 2 in the morning. So between trying to get the house back together and getting back into our routine I haven't had much time to blog. We also have not been able to turn our computer on, but luckily Danny came to our rescue last night and it's up and running again, but we had to wait for the part to come in. Thank you Danny!! And now that things have calmed down a bit I realized this morning that Amber has all of my personal pictures as well as the photo shoots I did on her computer. So as soon as we get some CD's together we will be back in business. I just wanted to let you all know that we made it safe and sound. We are so happy to be back in Colorado (I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I planned on going to Las Vegas in July, probably that I was really missing everyone). You were all worth the heat. We had way too much fun with Trista in Utah and then Grandma and Grandpa in Vegas. Not to mention all the other friends and family that we got to see. So just hang in there with me and I promise that I will have a run down of all our fun activities with pictures very soon. Thank you to all my wonderful family and awesome friends that took such great care of us and made this a trip that we will never forget. Especially to those three hot babes I got to hang out with at the pool all day and stay up talking to until 5 in the morning, you know who you are. And to Grandma and Grandpa Smith who watched my kids, fed my kids, bathed my kids, took my kids swimming, played with my kids, and of course spoiled them so that they didn't want to leave so that I could work and play. We love you all and already miss you tons!!!

2 comments:

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

good, i was wondering where you've been. can't wait to see your up-dates. miss ya tons!

The Gables said...

Hi! My cousin let me know there is a "gables3" blog, we are "thegables3". :) Had to come over and check you guys out! Nice to "meet ya!"