Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good Deals






Our community had a neighborhood garage sale a couple of Saturdays ago and I think I am now officially addicted. I was just going with Amber to help her find a kitchen table, but how could I turn down these great deals? Can you just see Corbin rolling his eyes at me right now. LOL. Anyways, Elise has been telling me that she wants to be a pirate for Halloween this year and I found this girls pirate costume, size 6, for $2. Then I found a homemade Snow White dress for Ella for $3. I may have just knocked out Halloween for $5. It doesn't get any better than that. I also found this "Helllo Kitty", toaster for $3. Of course we did not need another toaster, but this one imprints Hello Kitty's face onto the toast. Too cute. In the picture of Ella she is sitting on a little chair I found for $4 and holding a Ariel music box I got for $.25, yes that's 25 cents. Those are normally $15 at Disneyland! I also found these custom made drapes for $5. I think I did pretty good and it was so much fun. We had to be home by 9, but I think we could have stayed out all day looking for good deals.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

My fam always makes fun of me cuz I find the best bargains! We have a five dollar clothing shop here- it has kids/baby/womens/mens/even plus size stuff, plus sunglasses and sandals and everything is $5 or less! Everyone teases me but I love it there! Good for you! That is the best feeling!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i am now proud to call you my friend!!!! forget the fact that we've been friends forever or that you helped me find my path to the gospel.... it's this right here that maked me proud:) j/j your hooked now huh?!?!