Monday, May 12, 2008

When Grandpa comes to town



Corbin's Dad, Ryan, was here visiting for a few days last week and on Friday we got him all to ourselves. The girls loved having one on one time with him and I loved all the little projects that I got done while he was here. Since Corbin has been working so much it was so great to have Dad to help me get those little things done, like hanging curtains in our office and replacing child locks that Easton had broken. Ella and Grandpa painted while Elise was at school and when Elise got home and the little ones were napping, Elise and Grandpa made a castle bank together. We love you Grandpa!!!

1 comments:

Sue said...

There's not many g-pas that look as young as Ryan...He is amazing...What cute pics. of your kids...It was good to hear from you Gail on my blog...We love you guys...I'm so glad we have ways of connecting, even though we live so far apart..