Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lunch with Grandma






My Mom came to visit again last weekend. It's been so nice having her closer. She's only about 4 hours away, so when she gets off of work on Friday she drives to our house and then goes home after church on Sunday. On Saturday we took the kids to the mall and had lunch and just walked around and hung out. It's so funny to see my Mom interact with my kids. She's so funny and they just love her so much. Saturday night my Mom watched the kids so that Corbin and I could go see a movie and have dinner. Corbin has been working 12 hour days 6 days a week, so it was so nice to have him all to myself. We had the best time together. On Sunday after my Mom left Ella was so sad and turned to me and said, "I don't want Grandma to go, I want to keep her."

0 comments: