Thursday, May 1, 2008

Red Rocks










Okay so while I am writing this it is snowing outside. Yes, it is May 1st and it has been really coming down since about 8 this morning. When it's nice outside and you live in Colorado you have to get outside and enjoy the gorgeous scenery because it just changes over night. So yesterday Amber and I took the kids hiking at the Red Rocks. This is the same place we went to have our Christmas card picture taken and Elise has been asking to go back to have a picnic. So that's what we did. After we ate our lunch we walked along a trail that was right next to the creek. On the way back to the cars we stopped and put our feet in the freezing water. It was so nice to just sit there and enjoy our children and enjoy being outside.

4 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

It looks so pretty there! I am sorry about the snow in May!! But today was gorgeous here. I hope it was nice there for you guys. Love ya

Sue said...

Your kids are too cute.. Love to see the pictures..

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

okay so i think i have a love-hate relationship with your blog. i love to visit your blog to see how you guys are doing. i hate how much i miss you after i'm done reading:( i love that picture of ella and her little friend. so precious. love ya!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Happy mothers day to one of the sweetest mothers I know. I love you and your such a great example to me!! I miss you