Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!





Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

This is a little late, but I celebrated my 32nd. B-day earlier this month and just wanted to share some pics. Corbin had this whole night planned that I completely ruined, we even had a babysitter lined up. At the last minute I decided that I wanted to have my birthday dinner with our kids, (what was I thinking?). They love going out to eat and I really love having my family around me on my special day. Sorry honey, maybe a rain check? We went out to eat at Hacienda Colorado. I love Mexican food. There is just something about chips and salsa and a Shirley Temple, yum. Corbin got me a new digital camera and a heated mattress pad for my birthday. There is nothing better than getting into a nice and warm bed on those cold winter nights. I love it. And I love being in my 30's. It seriously is the best. Thank you to my wonderful husband and my cute little ones for hanging out with me. And thank you to all my family and friends that called and sent me funny cards. The best present is knowing that I have the best support system that anyone could ask for.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Joe and Marci said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm with you, I like to celebrate with my kids. I hope you guys had a great time.

Jyll said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day. I hear Hacienda Colorado is good...can't wait to try it some day.