Friday, November 14, 2008

New Do's

I took all the kids to Fantastic Sam's for haircuts a couple of weeks ago. I think they turned out pretty cute.


Elise got some layers. Because Elise's hair is naturally curly the longer it gets the less it curls. Now she has more body to it and it curls up a little more.


Ella got a bob. Which is so perfect for her personality and for me. Ella is a princess, but hates having her hair done. On days that I do do her hair she usually takes it out a few minutes later. This haircut us so great because all I have to do is brush it and she looks so cute.


Easton just got a boy cut, but doesn't he look so cute too?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all three looks! i think eliese curl is sooo pretty im actually very jelous! and of course gotta love ella's bangs!!! :) and easton is just a cutie!

Joe and Marci said...

Your kids are so, so, so cute!! I love those pictures and the new cuts. Well done :)

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Adorable pictures!! Can we request some too??? Wow...Easton has changed so much since last December! I can't believe how handsome he is (not that he wasn't before). And the girls are so gorgeous..Ella reminds me of "Madeline" with that sassy hairdo & Elise really is a rock star!!