Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged again: The 8's in my life

I guess I better do this tag since I have been tagged by both Shayndel and Amber. Sorry I'm a little slow on the tag thing.

8 favorite T.V. Shows

1. The Amazing Race
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Jon & Kate plus 8
4. Divine Design
5. House Hunters
6. Oprah
7. Say yes to the Dress
8. Regis & Kelly

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. The Melting Pot
2. Outback
3. Baja Fresh (not really a restaurant, but not fast food)
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. PF Changs
6. Red Robin
7. Olive Garden
8. MiMi's

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Took Elise to school
2. Scrap booked
3. Played with Ella and Easton
4. Cleaned
5. Went to dinner at Red Robin with Linda and her daughter Eve
6. Linda and I took the girls to the BYU ballet
7. Came home and watched TV
8. Went to bed (I know very exciting)

8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Thanksgiving
2. Being all caught up on my scrap books (I'm almost there)
3. Elise and Ella's dance recital (Dec. 16 @5:30 for anyone that wants to come)
4. Christmas (We are going to Vegas and then we have a HUGE surprise for our kids, can't wait.)
5. I'm looking forward to moving again (did I just say that? I can't wait to be closer to Corbin's work and hopefully in our final school for a while)
6. Walking with Amber again (I have missed my morning therapy session)
7. Being pregnant again (no I am not pregnant, I can't believe I said that either)
8. When it starts snowing more (great excuse to cuddle up with my personal heater, Corbin)

8 Things on my wish list

1. For Corbin to stop getting Migraines
2. To have our student loan paid off
3. Our parents to move to Denver
4. A vacation in Maui
5. Money put away for college, missions, and weddings.
6. To get my van fixed (dent in bumper, door that doesn't shut automatically like it should).
7. A home with 4 bedrooms and an office for Corbin
8. To take our kids on a Disney Cruise

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Gail,

Wasn't able to check my blog before I left for the day on Friday, but Yes! I would LOVE to borrow the rest of Twilight saga. I only ended up buying the first one.. so it would be perfect!

I think I will need the next book for my 30 hour trip coming up in a week...so hopefully I can get it before I go.

Thanks for the offer.

Melanie said...

I think I will be leaving Sunday morning so dinner will not do.

We could possibly do dinner on Saturday.. or Friday if it's not too late since I have to get up at 3AM (for Starbucks)... so I think it should work.

I am pretty busy lately, so it's hard to schedule really anything lately.

Let me know what you think and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Melanie said...

5:30 will work for us on Saturday. Dinner sounds fine. See you then!