Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Program



Elise had her Thanksgiving program at school last week. This was the cutest thing I have ever seen. This was the first time that she had done a school program. It was darling. The theme was "Grandma's Old Fashioned Thanksgiving." They were supposed to dress up like grandma's and grandpa's. I looked every where for an apron and finally called Amber and she had the perfect one. I tried to get Elise to wear some of my clothes, but she picked out her outfit and then we added the pearls and bun. I thought she looked more like a 50's housewife than a Grandma, but she was so cute. During the program she would find us in the audience and then get the biggest smile on her face. Afterwards we took her to Cold Stone for ice cream. She did such a good job.

1 comments:

Sue said...

Happy belated b-day..

Check out my blog..It was our anniversary today..check out the comments.. I paid tribute to you for the pics. you took..Thanks again sooo much..

luv you guys.