Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1st Haircut






It was time for Easton to finally have his first haircut today. Other than me just trimming the back and around his ears, I've never taken him somewhere to have it done. As you can see he wasn't very happy. If this had been my first child I probably would not have let her finish and I am sure I would have felt like a horrible mother afterwards, kinda like when they have to get shots. But I really wanted to get it done before we leave on our vacation and it was way too long to spike. He got so upset that his faced turned red. I really thought that he would be okay. I even gave him a sucker. The lady cutting it was so sweet with him and just kept telling him that he was doing really good. But as you can see he was fine as soon as it was over and he looks soooo cute.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Love it, Gail!! He looks fabulous! I love the spiked look...

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

poor little guy. he looks so adorable though.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

I don't think I've ever seen a kid so red in the face....you cruel mommy, you!! Actually, we should let Shep & Easton compete for the loudest screamer award during a haircut--Shep was so embarrassing, I just do it myself at home now.

Sue said...

Easton is sooo cute..Those first haircuts can be so traumatic...Thank heavens for cameras to document the sheer terror..