Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun at the Pool






We love our little community here in Colorado and one more reason to love it is the pool! We took the kids to the pool last Saturday morning and we didn't stay for very long because it was in the 60's and a little windy, but luckily the water is heated. Being from Vegas I need it at least to be in the 90's before I go swimming. It's great for Easton because he's not much of a swimmer like Ella so he loved the squirting water and Ella loved the shallow entry and Elise loved the water slide. What's also great is that it is walking distance from our house so I know this is where we're going to be spending most of our summer days. Oh and the best part is that it's FREE!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

First, I can't believe your oldest! Elise reminds me SO MUCH of all Corbin & his bros when they were little... it trips me out! She is so beautiful... Second, Peli is finally old enough to actually enjoy the water and swimming- we haven't been yet cuz the weather here is insane, but I can't wait to take him to the lake, and the pool- how fun!!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i'm so use to seeing snow, it's crazy to see you guys in the pool. so glad you guys are getting better weather. we haven't even tried to go swimming yet.tomorrow will be the first day!!!!!