Monday, June 16, 2008

To my other Dad






These post are a little our of order, but that's okay. I wanted to take a moment and honor my Father in law as well. I really just consider him my Dad too. I told Dad once that he was Heavenly Father's gift to me because he knew that my Dad was not going to be on this earth that long and He didn't want me to be without a father. He is the next best thing. He has loved me and made me feel welcomed since the moment Corbin introduced me to his family. He understands the value of a good work ethic and is such a hard worker. He is such a positive, happy person and you would never know if anything was ever wrong with him because he is so giving and unselfish. Thank you Dad for your unconditional love and for raising such an amazing son that I have the privilege of being married to. Happy Father's Dad. We love you!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

How funny! I can't believe you found me. We must have a friend in common. Your family is so darling. I can't believe Elise is 7 and you have 3!!! When did you leave Vegas? I'm glad we can keep in touch now! -Dawn