Monday, June 9, 2008

Photo Shoot


For all my friends and family in Utah and Nevada, I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a free photo shoot for your family. I will be in Salt Lake City and Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and I have been working with a really great friend of mine that has been teaching me photography. She is lending me her camera for the summer and I need the practice. So I wanted to open this up for any of you that would be interested in taking some family photos. I am by no means a professional photographer (yet), but I have assisted Amber with about 3 weddings and a bridal shoot so far and I am completely hooked and would love to practice on you. So please leave me a comment or send me an email corbygail@q.com and we can set up a time and place if you are interested. If you want to check out Amber's work you can visit her website at www.allenpremiumportrait.com.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Gail - I'm so envious that you are learning photography. That is one of my goals that seems to be on indefinate hold.
Let me know when you are coming to Vegas and I would love you to practice away on the Dougalls. Can't say we'll do family photos (I am 37 weeks pregnant and all), but I'd loan you my kiddos for some group shots :) It your trip here is later in the summer you could even do newborn shots...
Keep me posted.

Maribeth Miller said...

HELLO! Of course! I would love some shots of me and Nate, the kids, the girls, Andrew and Taylor. You can practice on us all you want. Oh, I'll hire you to do my parents party!

Brittany said...

Hey, we've NEVER had our portrait taken together! We won't be in town til the 25th of June, so let us know if you'll be around then or after that! How fun to be learning about taking pictures- I've always loved that but don't really know much about it.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

YES YES AND YES! looks like your going to be busy.

Ryan, Shayndel, & Kids said...

Are you guys going just for fun? Jealous...wish we could see you! I just realized yesterday I have hardly any pix of Ryan & I together & none of the 5 of us since Major was born. Are you sure you won't be passing through FL too???