Friday, June 20, 2008

Go Elise!




Well it's official. Elise is growing up. We FINALLY took the training wheels off her bike. This was long over due. I kept putting it off because I thought it was something that Corbin should help her do. Isn't that a Dad thing, to help you learn to ride a bike? But she had been begging me to do it and we tried a couple of days ago and I could only get one side off. Then we tried again this week and I was finally able to get the other side off. She was AMAZING. I seriously only helped her four times and she had it. I was blown away. I looked outside to check on her and there she was zipping around the neighborhood on two wheels. The only thing is is that her bike is for a 3-4 year old. So we will definitely have to get her a new one soon. Great job Elise!

1 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Nice job Elise!! Hopefully when you guys come she can encourage Bryns to take her training wheels off.